Frequently Asked Questions & Additional Info
- For everyone's safety, all dogs should enter our facility on their collar/harness & leash
- While we do everything possible to keep your pet's personal belongings in good shape, are not responsible for personal items brought with your pet as they may be chewed, etc.
- We recommend an exit bath for your dog, this way they will come home clean & tired!
- Boarding charges are calculated by the night, not by the day. You are welcome to pick up anytime between 6 AM-6 PM and not be charged for that night.
- Payment in full is due at check out. You're welcome to prepay at check in if you'd prefer!
- Full Groom prices are the starting prices and may be subject to change if your pet has excessive matting or other special circumstances.
- Grooms are available Monday-Saturday, we ask that all pets check in for their grooming appointment by 9 AM.
- Grooming services always include a free day of Doggie DayCare!
- Our Main Kennel Area has radiant heaters which even heats the floor & your pet's bedding, keeps your pet toasty warm in the winter!
- We play a radio 24 hrs a day for an at home comfort.
- Dogs play with other dogs their size, their temperament. For everyone's safety, we never mix & match little guys with big kids.
- Although the office is closed on Sunday's and Holiday's, our kennel staff works 365 days per year caring for your pets.