Thank you for choosing us for the first time!
We are excited to care for your dog!
Here's what to pack for their stay:
- Vaccination Records: Their vet paperwork that says they are up to date on their Rabies, Bordetella, & DHLPP.
- Food in a sealed plastic container w/ scoop: Whatever your dog normally eats at home! Whether it is dry kibble, canned food, or refrigerated, we can serve it to your dog.
- Any medication your dog needs while your gone, even monthly heartworm or flea meds!
- Treats: We suggest treats that your dog has had before so they don't upset their tummy. We do have some available to purchase in our lobby if you are out at home.
- Toys: We suggest interactive toys like Kongs or filled, hard bones.
...that's it! We will provide everything else they need!
We will call you within 24 business hours to confirm your reservation and answer any questions you may have.