Thank You For Considering Francis Kennels. We will try our best to please you and your pet(s) in every way possible. We hope you're impressed and pleased by our services offered, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and bright, clean facility. Please check out the content below to quickly receive all of the necessary information, and as always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email, call, or even text us! Once again, thank you for considering entrusting us with your pet(s) and we hope to hear from you soon!
- Your pet receives 3 FREE hours of Doggie DayCare! Just bring proof of vaccinations, and your pet is set to go! This way your pet can meet us, know our sights and sounds, and know that you will be back to pick him/her up. We do not offer a free full day because we've found that it is simply too long to leave your pet alone in such a drastically new environment; 3 hours is the perfect time!
- We require a $25 deposit to hold every reservation. Now, if you were to cancel before 3 business days of your check in date, that $25 stays on your account, so you can use it towards another deposit, a few Doggie DayCare days, a bath, etc. However, if you were to cancel within 3 business days of your check in date, we keep the $25. If you do not cancel, the $25 comes off of your final bill.
- We require all dogs and cats be updated on their required vaccines, regardless if they are just coming for a tour or if they're staying with us.
- Tours can be given anytime during business hours (7:30 AM - 6 PM | Monday - Saturday), with no appointment necessary. You're also welcome to bring your pet(s), however they cannot go past our lobby unless you also bring (or have prior faxed) their vaccination records.
- Reservations can be made anytime, however if you're thinking about leaving your pet with us during a major holiday, please make your reservation far in advance, as we fill up extremely quickly.
- Our boarding rates go by your pet's weight, so regardless of where they stay in our facility the price does not change. Also, you are only charged by the night, so regardless of what time you drop off or pick up your pet, you are not charged an extra fee.
- If you'd like your pet to be home on a Sunday or major holiday, our facility is closed, but we do offer Tranzpet service 365 days per year!