Frequently Asked Questions About Us...
- What Are Your Office Hours?
- We are open 7 AM to 6 PM Monday through Saturday. We are closed Sundays and Major Holidays, however we are at our facility every day from [at the latest] 6 AM to [at the earliest] 6 PM.
- What Is Your Address?
- 1984 Lower Bellbrook Rd. Xenia, OH 45385
- Can I Visit Your Facility?
- Of course! You are welcome to come any time between 6 AM & 6 PM, however the best time is mid to early afternoon: 11:30-1:30.
Frequently Asked Questions About Boarding...
- Do You Board Dogs and Cats?
- Yes, along with Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Fish, Hermit Crabs, Birds, Reptiles, etc!
- What Vaccinations Do My Pets Need?
- We require dogs to be updated on Bordetella, Distemper, and Rabies. Cats must be updated on Feline Leukemia, Distemper, & Rabies.
- What Should I Bring For My Pet?
- If you're boarding a dog or cat, you really just have to bring your pet and their updated vaccination records! We can supply food, treats, toys, and bedding. You're more than welcome to bring your pet's own food [in a sealed container], treats, toys, etc. However, regardless, we will always supply your pet with bedding and bowls, please do not bring your own! If you're boarding a small animal, you will need to bring their tank/cage, food, etc.
- What Time Should I Drop Off My Pet?
- We are at our facility 6 AM - 6 PM everyday, so you can really drop off whenever is convenient for you. We ask that everyone be checked in and out by 5 PM, but that is not a requirement.
- What Time Should I Pick Up My Pet?
- We are at our facility 6 AM - 6 PM everyday, so you can really pick up whenever is convenient for you. However, if your pet received a bath or groom, you will want to pick them up early afternoon, to ensure they are clean and dry. We ask that everyone be checked in and out by 5 PM, but that is not a requirement.
- Can Someone Else Pick Up My Pet?
- Sure! We just need to be told their name by you, and they will have to show photo ID, for your pet's safety.
Frequently Asked Questions About Doggie DayCare...